Our Certified Service expert technicians can help make maintaining your vehicle simple and convenient. We are not only a one-stop destination for all your vehicle maintenance needs, but we also have convenient hours, competitive service & parts pricing and advanced technology to take the stress out of servicing your vehicle. From oil changes to tire rotations, brakes, batteries and multi-point vehicle inspections, we can handle it all. Simply click on the tab or call to schedule an appointment today.
What You Can Do to keep your vehicle in shape this winter
- Make sure you have a heavy-duty ice scraper and snow brush in your vehicle.
- Cold weather reduces tire pressure, so check tire pressure often. See your Owner’s Manual for directions and details.
- In severe winter temperatures, you may have to change the grade of your engine oil. Check your vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for the viscosity grade recommended for your vehicle’s engine.
- Check your wiper blades. Cold temperatures can make blades brittle, and ice on the windshield can cause nicks in the blades, decreasing performance.
- If you're planning a trip, take a blanket, extra-warm clothing, a collapsible shovel, a bag of road salt and an extra bottle of windshield washer fluid.