Keeping your GM vehicle running at its best shouldn't be complicated, and there shouldn't be any guesswork involved. Let our GM-trained Certified Service technicians make maintenance simple for you.
What You Can Do to keep your vehicle in shape this winter
- Make sure you have a heavy-duty ice scraper and snow brush in your vehicle.
- Cold weather reduces tire pressure, so check tire pressure often. See your Owner’s Manual for directions and details.
- In severe winter temperatures, you may have to change the grade of your engine oil. Check your vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for the viscosity grade recommended for your vehicle’s engine.
- Check your wiper blades. Cold temperatures can make blades brittle, and ice on the windshield can cause nicks in the blades, decreasing performance.
- If you're planning a trip, take a blanket, extra-warm clothing, a collapsible shovel, a bag of road salt and an extra bottle of windshield washer fluid.