As a member of the National Automobile Dealers Association, this dealership subscribes to the following principles and standards. Implicit in this code is the requirement that NADA members comply fully with all federal, state, and local laws governing their business.
We pledge to:
- Operate this business in accordance with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Treat each customer in a fair, open, and honest manner; and fully comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination.
- Meet the transportation needs of our customers in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Represent our products clearly and factually, standing fully behind our warranties, direct and implied; and in all other ways justifying the customer's respect and confidence.
- Advertise our products in a positive, factual, and informative manner.
- Detail charges to assist our customers in understanding repair work and provide written estimates of any service work to be preformed, upon request, or as required by law.
- Resolve customer concerns promptly and courteously.
- Put our promises in writing and stand behind them.
This dealership is committed to advertising its products and services in a clear, conspicuous and accurate manner that fully complies with applicable legal requirements. This includes disclosing credit terms in accordance with the federal Truth in Lending Act and state and local law.
At this dealership, the finance and insurance professionals will at all times. . .
Disclose fully to customers the cost, terms, and contractual obligations of credit and lease transactions. Documents will be written in a simple, plain, and unambiguous manner to the extent permitted by federal and state law.
- Offer optional insurance or other optional products in a clear and informative manner. Any purchase of such a product must reflect a voluntary choice by the consumer.
- Advertise financial services products in a clear and non-deceptive manner
At this dealership, the sales professionals will at all times...Embrace the spirit and the letter of the law governing the retail sales of new and used vehicles
- Be honest and truthful when dealing with customers.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the product and be able to apply that knowledge to help satisfy the transportation needs of the customer.
- Provide each customer with a thorough and clear explanation of the steps involved in the purchase or lease of a vehicle and follow these steps diligently.
- Always treat each customer in a professional manner.
- Be responsible for the prompt performance of post-sale administrative and delivery procedures.
- Represent the dealership and the automobile industry in a professional manner.
At this dealership, the service professionals will at all times.
- Perform high quality repair service at a fair and competitive price.
- Employ trained and skilled technicians.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- When appropriate, recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Provide each customer a price estimate for work to be performed, upon request, or as required by law.
- Make available copies of any warranties covering past parts or services.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done. * Notify the customer if appropriate appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- Maintain customer service records as required by law.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in the dealership's possession.
- Maintain a system to provide for a prompt response to all customer complaints.
- Uphold the highest standards of service in our profession.
How far are you from Westcott Buick GMC?
Greensboro, NC - 20 miles
Durham, NC - 37 miles
Chapel Hill - 33 miles
Winston Salem - 46 miles